Sunday, July 13, 2014

Happy

Just felt like writing a little tonight...I sometimes still go back at look at the blogs I followed in my deepest time of grief...that gave me some consolation to know I was not alone and hope for a rainbow baby. I have to say, at this moment I felt the neee to write just how happy and full of joy my heart is. There is always going to be a part of me that misses Daniel and wonder what he would be like and what life would have been like with him growing up here with us. The scars remain, but the wounds are healed. If someone would have told me 2 years ago that I could be this happy I would have said yeah right...no way.  I was too sad...I couldn't see beyond my tears and the pain was too fresh. I am so grateful to be able to spend my entire summer days with my sweet girl and marvel at every new thing she learns and every cute thing she does. She is incredible and makes me so happy. I am so thankful for my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment