Sunday, November 4, 2012

It bothers me when...

People complain about their pregnancies or the difficulty of raising their children!! I know there are challenges and unpleasant times with both, but I just want to scream at them, "Don't you know how lucky you are?!?!"  I would love to have my son living here with me now, even if it means he wakes me up at 5am each day. As long as the baby I now carry is alive and well, I do not mind making the sacrifices of being sick, tired, achy, and all that can come with being pregnant.  Daniel has given us many great gifts.....one is that we will love, cherish and be so much more thankful and patient when we parent our living children.  Because we know the alternative - and we pray our hearts never have to know that pain again.

No comments:

Post a Comment