Sunday, November 4, 2012

14 weeks

I am 14 weeks and 2 days today.  I was supposed to have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, but I was feeling so nervous that I just knew I would not be able to make it through the weekend. So, I thankfully was able to get my appointment moved up to this past Thursday afternoon.  It is so reassuring to hear baby's heartbeat (I could listen to that beautiful sound all day). The reassurance is usually short-lived and I go back to being worried soon after. Sometimes I think I feel some little wiggles, but I know it is still early and I have to wait longer to feel some more movements that will put my mind at ease. It is just so hard to trust and believe everything is going to be okay this time, especially because we do not know why Daniel's heart stopped beating when I was in the supposedly "safe" second trimester.  We need this baby to come home with us, alive and healthy. We keep praying that he or she will.

No comments:

Post a Comment